Our Goals for you are:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value, between you and the buyer.
The following is marketing that ALL agents should do:
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Price your home competitively to better open the market vs narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
The following are the extra steps that we take to get your home sold:
“The Extra Mile”
- Email a features sheet to the top 100 agents in the marketplace for their use.
- Suggest & advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more sale-able.
- Update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect 3 hours per day and talk to 30 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact over the next seven days…my buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients or their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign (where permitted), post your property on Realtor.com, and other highly trafficked real estate websites including Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Frontdoor.com, Hotpads.com, with over 17 million unique visitors.
- Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- When possible, have the cooperating Broker in the area tour your home.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing, if necessary.
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home, for their feedback and response.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to assure in negotiating the best possible price and terms for you.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted, all mortgage, title, inspections and any other closing procedures.